Our philosophy is based on a combination of many different paths, personal journeys, and combined experiences with the intention of personal, family, community, and global healing. We do not subscribe to religious doctrine and we support people of all faiths in their desire to heal; to be whole and balanced. We encourage the spiritual development of all people, so we may more effectively and lovingly live, create, and play together in harmony and peace. We support sustainable practices and local businesses. We are educators who continually advance our own knowledge and skills, surfing the range of teacher-student. We view the world as we want it to be, and we hold the highest space for humanity to align with our Highest Selves, Highest Potential, Highest Purpose.
Our Core Values
- Setting intention & holding sacred space
- Personal accountability & authentic BEing
- Compassionate, truthful communication & transparency
- Personal healing through allowance & non-judgement
- Spiritual reflection; breaking unconsious beliefs & unhealthy patterns
- Earth centered & sustainable health practices; community guardianship
- Embodied awake & aware consciousness
- Unconditional Love – Always and in All Ways
The Four Agreements
We live by and encourage following these simple personal agreements:
1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
The Reiki Precepts
Just For Today
- I will not anger
- I will not worry
- I will be aware and grateful for life’s blessings
- I will pursue the expansion of love and my own spiritual development
- I will express Compassion to myself and all living things
The Golden Rule
Also called the Law of Reciprocity – the principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated oneself. It is a maxim of altruism seen in many human religions and human cultures.